Friday, May 12, 2006

Once upon a time...

Given below is a story which might be popular among parents of current generation and generation further down. Modelled on Ferrari Prabhu's He-She series.

Long long ago, nobody knows how long ago there lived two thieves He and She. Both decided to do their business (robbery)together. He is a thief whose area is limited to couple of states in India. She's area is vast and bigger and has an all India presence. Being a national player she had more regional partners like "He" across the country. Given below is a He-She conversation right after their successful job execution in "He's" area.

He: Hi She!! Thanks for your support. That was a good execution.
She: Yes. I still could'nt control my laughter looking at the way the bankers got deceived.
He: Yes. Thanks for your co-operation, both pick-pocket and bank robbery would'nt have gone well without you.
She: Yes can we divide our shares now.
He: Sure!! You keep the pick-pocketd amount and I'll keep the bank loot.
She: Excuse me!! I thought we are equal partners. Last time I gave you your share on bank robbery.
He:Yes because we just did Bank robbery that time. But now together did 2 jobs, you take 1 and I'll take another.
She: Then shall I take the Bank loot you take the pick-pocketed one?
He:!!!!

PS.

The story and its characters are purely fictional and is no way associated with the real life incidents or political power sharing on the south after the current elections. If they appear so then it is purely co-incidental.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home